[FC] Wheels

Mike Clark mclark67 at charter.net
Wed Apr 16 09:55:10 EDT 2008

Good morning group.  Question about wheels.  I've heard that regular 14" wheels won't fit a Corvair FC due to some interferance with the tie rods.  Is this true?  Seems like an odd problem but I've never gotten down to look.

I have 15" rallys on my Rampside now, but need to take them off, should I just go back with another 15" rim or can I use a different 14" ?  Will I have problems with tires rubbing if I use 15" rims and standard size tires?  The tires I have now are low profile(which look pretty good and ride nice) .

Thanks much.

Mike Clark
Stockbridge, Georgia