[FC] Wheels

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Wed Apr 16 10:24:22 EDT 2008

 ??? You are correct that regular GM wheels will not fit on an FC as they will hit the tie rods, the depth or offset was different. 15 inch clear the tie rods so there? isn't the problem with the offset. I think Brian Blackwell covers this on his web site.

Ken Hand
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com