[FC] GB Sway bar

aircooled6 at prodigy.net aircooled6 at prodigy.net
Sun Apr 20 22:47:52 EDT 2008

  hi Don,

As I recall from sometime last year, you just have to call addco and
they will zap one out to you.  I looked around on the phorum and
couldnt find it there, so it mustve been on VV.  Maybe Bill Wells
will remember, because I think it was him or one of the other NTCA
guys that got a "group rate".

Saw you and your car at the funkhana, but didnt get to say hello, I
was too busy chasing my daughter around and letting her "Help" me
move the cones.  The car was beautiful!!

Everett Wilson
North Richland Hills, TX