[FC] 64 GB steering wheel and transverse spring leaf

Daniel Monasterio dmonasterio at megared.net.mx
Sat Dec 13 16:09:32 EST 2008

   My 64 GB's (still on group red) steering wheel has several crakcs but, instead of repairing I think it is the same (deep dish) as used on some cars and could be easier to look for a god car's one. Am I right ?... if so, which years will fit ?
   Having the OEM 64 style diff. case, lead to think if somebody has added the transverse leaf spring used on cars and, if so, which are the mods to make on the spiral springs ? and if it performs on better handling ?

   Thanks in advance

Daniel Monasterio