[FC] <VV> FC springing

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Mon Dec 15 22:38:23 EST 2008

You are correct Seth.  There were two aftermarket setups.  I've seen both,
and own one.

The first one, I've only seen briefly, it was installed on the Rampside that
my camper came out of in Yuma AZ.  IIRC they were a multiple leaf setup that
rested just above the "A" arm. Unfortuneatly the owner wouldn't sell the
overloads and it was a looooong drive home to Victoria with all that weight.

I managed to purchase the other design, it's a single large leaf with a "C"
on the end that captures the "A" arm both above and below.

Both designs utilize the two large threaded holes at the end of the mid
frame rail that the factory was so kind to include when designing the FCs.

Now, if we can actually tackle the LM rear set up in the FC with either
airbags or hydraulics we'll be all set.

Anyone have a '65 FC diff they'd like to sell?

Regards,
Joel