[FC] Heating improvements

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Mon Dec 15 22:43:32 EST 2008

Oh NOW you tell me!  I didn't realize there was a difference in the sheet
metal.  I was "upisland" (a 3 hour drive) two weeks ago looking for a '61 FC
stump puller tranny, (struck out) but I did grab the air-door assembly out
of the '64 'brier that was there.

Are you telling me I've got to got back to get the sheet metal behind the
air-door?

ARRRGHGG

Regards,
Joel