[FC] Heating improvements

Dennis Dorogi dfamily at fairpoint.net
Tue Dec 16 08:12:44 EST 2008

The contours of the sheet metal that the air door assembly mounts to are
definitely different.   I've done it, I know.  I can't remember how large
the section is that is different (not too large but I can check if you want
me to) but you definitely cannot put the assembly on a 63 or earlier without
changing the sheet metal that it mounts to.  I cut out the section from the
64 and mig welded it into the 63 rampside.    I had so much welding to do on
mine that it wasn't a big deal.

Dennis Dorogi