[FC] FC taillight lenses

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 16 01:24:19 EST 2008

OK... So the 20 something cop that pulled you over (trying to prove to his
boss that he knows the law) has NO CLUE as to what was original and what was
not original.  You just need to sound convincing enough during THAT
conversation about knowing that the original equipment (which you - of
course - have on your vehicle) is legal.  This is how you avoid that later
conversation - under oath - in front of the judge.

Later, JR