[FC] New FC Owner

The Kidds takidd at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 22:17:16 EST 2008

Hello All:
    Recently purchased the 65 van that was on ebay.  I have had various
other corvairs (lates only) over the years and this is my first venture
with an FC.  My current 69 ragtop is the one with the 350TPI engine in
the front.  So I am not a stock guy.  The van is in good shape overall
but the seat material is so brittle if you lean on it cracks.  What have
others done for alternate seats?  The van has two benches in the back
and the one bench in the front.  I would prefer a bucket for the driver
& passenger and will likely recover the rear benches.  Any other
suggestions for a new FC owner?  PS I am in need of a windshield so if
someone has one email me off list.  Prefer it be in Canada but..........