[FC] New FC Owner

thomas gwyther gwyth at sisna.com
Sun Feb 10 22:40:26 EST 2008

I have been looking into just this. How tall are you?

I am 6'4" and need all the room I can get in the drivers seat, i have looked
at renault alliance seats (buckets) they look like they would work very
well, I would just need to shorten the pedestal mount.

I have them in my '64 spyder and could send pictures of them if that would
help.

Thomas Gwyther
'64 Spyder
'65 crew cab Rampside (working on)