[FC] New FC Owner

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Sun Feb 10 22:54:52 EST 2008

Thomas,

The "Crew Cab" Rampside I HAVE to see pictures of!

Al,

You're aware that FC's did come with bucket seats, eh?  The height of the
base of the seat can be a bit of an issue.  Mike is around 6 feet and I know
that getting the new bases of his stock FC buckets made too thick was a
concern as far as head height goes, for him.  I think he went with the stock
buckets, both for simplicity of installation, and that they were made to fit
for maximum head clearance.

Regards,
Joel