[FC] New FC Owner

thomas gwyther gwyth at sisna.com
Mon Feb 11 16:15:00 EST 2008

Right now it hasnt been physically started, I have both vehicles that i'm
going to make it out of.

I have a drawing of the outcome. Here is a link:
http://users.sisna.com/gwyth10/custom-crew-ramp.jpg

The bucket seats I have in my Spyder are a natural for the FCs they mount on
a center pedestal and are VERY thin at the edge. I will post pics soon.