[FC] Suspension bushings

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Tue Jul 8 15:24:32 EDT 2008

??? The answer to the first part is any lube on the shaft will help prevent rust down the road. The bushing centers are held in place by the end bolt and do not rotate, so, lube is not required, but I lube the area all the thime quite liberally to help prevent rust down the road.

Ken Hand
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com