[FC] Intermittent Turn Signal

Kevin Clark kevin@kcvairbrush.com Kevin at kcvairbrush.com
Sun Jul 20 12:09:22 EDT 2008

Hey all,
My 63 Corvan's turn signal is acting up. It has been working fine
until one day last week. I noticed the blinker light in the dash
wasn't blinking when using the turn signal. Then it would be working
fine on our way back home after reaching our destination. It occurred
again on my way home from work then it's fine on my errand that
evening. It happened the third time last night and this morning it's
fine. What gives? It has a new switch which did solve the problem of
not working at all last fall. I'm thinking the switch is ready to
give up. Anyone know what else to look for?
Kevin

Kevin G. Clark
kevin at kcvairbrush.com
www.kcvairbrush.com