[FC] New folk on this list

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Sat Mar 1 06:32:59 EST 2008

??? I have to say welcome to the list here and be sure and join the Corvanatics so you can get our bi-monthly?newsletter. Sometimes there is more info?in the newsletter?that doesn't make it to the internet?plus it helps the club out.
?? Not to dis any one group but, VV is nice but you need to wade through a lot of un-necessary post to get what you need, we try to keep that to a minimum here.

??? Anyway, ask away and send lots of pictures or rather post them somewhere so we can see the progress.

Ken Hand
Corvanatics Prez
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com