[FC] Gas tank removal

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Sun Mar 2 13:24:23 EST 2008

Hi
I've never dropped the crossmember to remove the gas tank from an LM.  I
have removed the stabilizer bar to get it out of the way.

AFAICR, taking out the tank is the same as on most cars.
Disconnect filler neck tube, disconnect inlet and outlet lines, disconnect
sending unit ground strap, loosen tank straps, remove tank.

Not too tough. Shouldn't take long---

Hank