[FC] tank removal

Scott Trunkhill corvair at trunkhill.com
Sun Mar 2 14:35:52 EST 2008

Having just removed my first FC tank I found it easier than a LM. It
comes out towards the back. If you have a later through the tank
shifter tube of course it has to come out as well. ;-)
  Although I think the early one probably runs under the tank . Prety
easy to figure out once you are under there. Don't forget the ground
wire.

--
Scott Trunkhill
CORSA, Corvair Atlanta, SECC, CORSA SC