[FC] FC Front Spoiler

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Mar 3 11:26:17 EST 2008

Hi Don,

I've looked at four:

  - The Source makes (made?) a fairly small one specifically for
FCs.  This one probably is the easiest to install since it was made
for the FC, but it's visually kind of small.
  - Chevy S-10.  My least favorite as it's really too narrow for an FC.
  - Ford Aerostar (PN E69Z11001A06A).  Fits much better than the
S-10, although it's still a little narrow.
  - 80's  Full size Chevy PU (PN 15569084).  My favorite, on my list
to do.

Everything I've heard says this is a most worthwhile improvement.
Happy hunting!

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa