[FC] Greenbrier title

Donald Manen donmanen at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 3 18:57:00 EST 2008

I found out today that Calif purges it's records of cars that have not been registered in the past four years---which includes the GB I recently bought.  The PO believes his titles were in boxes lost in a flood in the San Antonio (Texas) area.

  I have a couple of options,,,

  1.  pay a LOT for appraizals, bonding, other fees to aquire a Texas title

  2.  rebody a title - I know this IS a gray area

  3.  scrap the project- I don't care for this option

  Anyone have a '63 vin tag and a title for sale????  I have a rivet gun!

  Don Manen