[FC] Van Title/Tag

Donald Manen donmanen at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 4 07:40:17 EST 2008

There are those that believe I have violated a legal,  moral, and ethical code by advertising to buy a title and vin plate on this site.  Dennis Pleau was quite blunt in his response/public scolding and even sent a copy to CORSA staff.   Some didn't seem offended at all and/or offered alternative suggestions.

  I suppose my advertising on a CORSA sponsored site was the wrong thing to do  - but I did, and that can't be erased---to all those offended, I appologize to all members and withdraw my request from the official CORSA site.  To Dennis, I offer my personal appologies for offending you.

  Don Manen