[FC] Van Title/Tag

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Wed Mar 5 19:30:21 EST 2008

??? This discussion was done a few years back on VV if I recall. There was much discussion among the Directors and it was decided that tags and title without a vehicle, for sale or asked for,?would not be condoned on any Corsa server, therefore policy was set. Tags and a title?is exactly what was asked for on this list. I don't know of any state that will let you put a vin tag from another vehicle on one that you?own.?I have to agree that Denis was a little harsh with his words but the point was delivered.
?? We don't need to rehash it again, just be known that there is policy set on that subject of changing tags on a vehicle. Anything else that is legal we can talk about here.

Ken Hand
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com