[FC] Greenbrier rear doors stripping

D. Monasterio dmonasterio at megared.net.mx
Thu Mar 13 18:08:39 EDT 2008

    I have been stripping to bare metal many small pieces using a caustic soda solution with very good results, as it removes all paint to bare metal. Think to make the same with rear doors but, I am aware of the inside finish if any. Do these there doors have any inside protective fininish that could be removed or damaged by the caustic soda ?
    My concerns are because can't think on a way to paint the inside, except dipping.

    Thanks in advance for your wise answers

    Daniel Monasterio