[FC] ride height

Andrew Sego andrew_sego at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 14 17:32:27 EDT 2008

Ken,

  I have read in the Corvantics archives about a kit you offer to drop the front end.  IIRC it has shocks and springs.  Can you tell me and the rest of the new comers more about it?

  Andrew Sego
  Indianapolis

Ken Hand <vairmech at aol.com> wrote:
  ?The best thing to do is bring the front down rather than play with the back. There is a spring mod that you can do and it is outlined in the tech guide. This will lower the front of your truck by about 2" and then make it ride like a Cadillac. I have had reports that at least a front sway bar is recommended after doing this and Addco makes one.

Ken Hand
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com