[FC] ride height

vair65 at netzero.net vair65 at netzero.net
Sat Mar 15 22:12:58 EDT 2008

Mine got the squeek after all new front suspension was done.  Springs were cut by PO, I suspect that I might have to replace them.

Keith Hammett

How about replacing the upper and lower control arm bushings.... it's worked
for me (so far)

And seeing this subject was about additional weight.  You are aware that
there were two different helper springs made for the FC?

I'm using a set, but after seeing Shawn's install of airbags in the front of
his RS, I'm sorely tempted to put bags in the rear of mine.