[FC] pulling to the left when braking 3....

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sun May 18 12:47:31 EDT 2008

try swapping the drums left for right.  if that changes it , turn both  ,
then get the shoes contour ground.that makes the shoes fit the drums  precisely.
it may be a challenge to find a grinder , but it is well worth  it.  it will
stop smooth and firm. i do this to all of my  vehicles.   raybestos made the
machine way back when.  i lucked  out and have the use of one from our old
business.
this is assuming you have carefully checked everything to  do with
hydraulics!!
regards, tim colson.

favorites at AOL Food.