[FC] pulling to the left when braking 3....

noahsarkinc noahsarkinc at earthlink.net
Sun May 18 13:27:56 EDT 2008

With the asbestos problem, there are not many of those machines left, and
the few that are left, I doubt that the people that have them know how to
use them.  If they know how to use them, and they are aware of the danger of
asbestos, they won't use them.  As for linings no longer containing
asbestos, it is very difficult to convince anyone today that it is safe to
grind any lining material.  You might call brake lining grinding a lost are
today.  Paul in CT