[FC] pulling to the left when braking 3....

Jim Forgey jforgey4 at yahoo.com
Sun May 18 14:15:10 EDT 2008

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all the tips - regarding shoes - all of the
shoes are new since fall 2007 - did the front first as
that seemed logical - when pulling did not go away -
replaced all lines and hoses - even though the hoses
all looked relatively new.

All shoes, springs, hoses, lines etc.  came from
Clark's - I even replaced the t block mounted on the
front cross member that connects the front brake
lines.

Two weeks ago replaced, lines, hoses , shoes cylinders
etc. in the back and once again everything came from
Clark's.

I will try the tire thing first - but keep the advice
coming. :-)

jim