[FC] pulling to the left when braking 3....

James Davis jld at wk.net
Sun May 18 20:45:47 EDT 2008

Having had a wheel cylinder leak on the right rear, I can tell you
the Rampside would  violently turn right when the right rear
grabbed.  A pair of Clark's wheel cylinders and #226 rear Porterfield
RS-4 shoes cured the problem.  I used Praisedynobrake 33 lb spring
set to make sure the shoes retract.
Jim Davis