[FC] Clutch Cable Problem Resolved

brierpath at yahoo.com brierpath at yahoo.com
Wed May 28 09:05:23 EDT 2008

Greg,
All FCs use the same length cable,but the later(64-65) trucks use a different trans member and a cable with a different end bracket. Early 61s used a funky linkage arrangement at the clutch end. The cable you have should fit without mods. I have a 61 as well and have done this.

Good Luck,
Bill Wells