[FC] Couple of questions

noahsarkinc noahsarkinc at earthlink.net
Sat May 31 22:48:56 EDT 2008

Can't answer about the top cover, but the rear axle U joint is a standard
item at any auto parts store.  Just bring the old one in and have them match
it.  If they can't find the correct one, then go to a truck body equipment
dealer or a Spicer driveline dealer, and they can match it for you.  When it
comes to u joints, there are a lot of sizes, and I have never run into a
situation that I couldn't find a replacement..  Paul in CT