[FC] Corvanatics Digest, Vol 46, Issue 2

RoboMan91324 at aol.com RoboMan91324 at aol.com
Sun Nov 2 13:25:22 EST 2008

JR,

I would imagine that the engine lid being held at  approximately 90 degrees
would be better unless there was a need to work in the  engine bay from the bed
facing to the rear of the Rampside.  If the lid was  folded forward 180
degrees, you would need to get off the tailgate and come  around the side of the
truck or even into the bed to lift the heavy lid  backwards.  Perhaps, it isn't
a big deal considering that you probably will  not need to access the engine
from above that often.  Oops, I forgot that  most of us have car engines in our
FCs these days and need to access the  dipstick and filler from above.  :-)
Oh well.

Doc
In a message dated 11/2/2008 9:00:23 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,