[FC] Trunk or Treat Fun

Greg Shaw 65vair180 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 2 14:17:16 EST 2008

  My church has a Halloween event called Trunk or Treat. The kids go around
vehicle to vehicle in the parking lot getting candy from the people sittingby their car trunks or van tail gates. In my case the kids had to walk up myRampside's side ramp while I sat comfortably in a camping chair inside thetruck bed surrounded by 3 pumpkins. I got a lot of positive comments from bothyoung and old. Several were amazed to find out that the side ramp was actuallystock. Several people took pictures. I wish I had. Good exposure and a lot of fun.
 Greg Shaw, Dearborn, MI