[FC] registration year

Fred Darvill finstall at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 4 11:47:50 EST 2008

Interesting thread.  My rampside is a '61 registered all these years as a '62.  Interesting to see that is is not a fluke but was done on purpose.  Never has been worth pursuing a change uless someone would want to run correct antique plates on it I guess.

When I bought my '49 Power Wagon I ran into the same thing and had it changed for the year plates, it was a BIG headache in Washington as it involved inspections and affidavits from the inspector and me.   Fred