[FC] ignition switch

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Wed Nov 5 22:35:14 EST 2008

    That about sums it up below.

    Disconnect the battery, turn the key all the way to lock, insert a
pin in the hole in the front and continue to turn CCW and the whole
tumbler will slide right out in your hand. Remove the switch, this is
where disconnecting the battery comes in, and then install the new
switch, connect the connector and then insert the tumbler with the key
at the same point thatit came out and turn CW. That should be all there
is to change the ignition switch. OH!!!! Reconnect the battery.

Ken Hand
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com