[FC] Headers on a greenbrier

James Davis jld at wk.net
Sun Nov 9 19:42:11 EST 2008

I have then on my Rampside.  There is the possibility of interference
on the left side with the collected ring as, at the best, there is
1/2 inch clearance.   There is also the problem of where to put the
muffler on the left side.  I had to fabricate a muffler compartment,
duplication the compartment on the right.  With the lower shrouds in
place, the engine heat with the headers is sufficient down to about
40 degrees.   I highly recommend you have the headers ceramic coated
prior to installation.  Uncoated headers will only last about four
years in daily use.
Jim Davis