[FC] Headers on a greenbrier

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sun Nov 9 22:25:19 EST 2008

One comment on noise - headers are often loud for two reasons, lousy
mufflers and leaks.  If you use reasonably quiet mufflers and you
install the headers so they don't leak, there's no reason headers
will be particularly louder.  I once had someone tell me my Road
Runner didn't have headers because headers were *always* loud.  It
was entertaining to open the hood.

--Bryan