[FC] windows

wern3 at juno.com wern3 at juno.com
Tue Nov 25 13:09:51 EST 2008

Guys
I bribed wifey into assisting me on the rear window install of the cab on "Rampy" the '61 Rampside.
If anyone is looking to do this in their garage i would advise against it. It took 95 minutes by my watch to get the seal around the glass then the assembly into the cab and finally the locking strip into it's groove.
The factory must have had some method of mechanization for this elaborate procedure, as it is fraught with peril both to the glass itself and the paint around the window. Wow!
Tim '61 Rampy