[FC] Three point seat belts. Next question

Eric Kirven ultravan345 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 19 15:52:16 EDT 2008

A BIG THANKS to everyone who chimed in this. I'll be ordering belts on Monday. Fuel tank is out to be cleaned so now it the time to put on the belts.

My next question...

My Rampside is a '61. I picked up engine door for a '64 and would like to install it. The plastic piece where the light for the license plate is broken. I haven't seen this piece at any of the vendors. Suggestions? That leads me to what does the light look like and how is it mounted? Is it mounted in the engine compartment and shines through the plastic? Is it mounted to the hatch? I have the '61 assembly manual, which doesn't help me with the later hatch.

Thanks,

Eric