[FC] '65 Brier for sale

Scott Bakar sbakar at comcast.net
Sun Oct 19 22:50:45 EDT 2008

Hello- need to make room so I'm getting ready to put my 1965 Greenbrier up
for sale. 6-door, deluxe trim package, turquoise with white stripe, has
original PG transaxle with trans cooler. California car its whole life and
very solid but does have some rust on the roof drip rail from water
accumulation. Good restoration candidate, but more than I can handle at the
moment. Asking $1000 and located in Pleasanton, CA (near San Francisco). I
should have pics available to email to interested parties later in the week.
Thanks, Scott.