[FC] Seatbelts

wern3 at juno.com wern3 at juno.com
Mon Oct 20 14:16:05 EDT 2008

To Eric who like me is installing seatbelts in the Rampy. I cannot stress enough how important it is to not have any tiny part of the anchors intrude into the space for the gas tank. These tanks fit VERY exactly in the space and your anchors must not intrude at all. If I sound like a grumpy guy who had to remove his tank and spend lots of time grinding away over my head in the confines of the gas tank well, you are correct!
Tim '61 Rampy ( in the paint shop!!)