[FC] 2 questions

gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Fri Oct 24 11:57:00 EDT 2008

Yes, group 51R battery is the common replacement.
Works good for me.

2 rubber lines, one by the sending unit in the gas tank, and one connecting
the metal line to the motor assembley underneath. Relatively easy to get to
the rear one by removing the rear wheel. This howe can crack, kink, get
soaked with oil, or otherwise deteriorate.

Gary Swiatowy