[FC] the most basic question

Ben and Lynn Stiles lbstiles at verizon.net
Fri Sep 12 06:25:03 EDT 2008

Folks:

What off-the-shelf fanbelt do you recommend for FC applications? I used to get Dayco Top Cog 15560 or 15565. I have not seen these lately.

Reason...I get a flickering of the gen/fan light when driving, usually at slow speeds. I have had all the electrical systems checked and all is well. I feel the fan belt is slipping at times, but OK at others. This particular belt is a Clark's belt, and I have never had this flickering indicator light problem before in 14 years.

Thanks!

Ben