[FC] Rampy progress

wern3 at juno.com wern3 at juno.com
Wed Sep 17 09:42:30 EDT 2008

Guys
I filled the new "homemade" gas tank last night and it does not leak. I went ahead and started her up and she runs pretty good, I must yet sort out the idle settings etc, but will work on that later. Right now I it is the clutch that I need advice on how to track down the problem. When the engine is off I can depress the clutch pedal and then the shifter will move through the gears fine. However wen the engine is running the gear shifter feels "locked" in neutral, I cannot shift gears. (I have replaced flywheel, clutch disk, pressure plate as a unit as well as the T-O bearing and pilot bushing) How do i proceed to diagnose?
Thanks in Advance
Tim '61 Rampy