[FC] Fw: FC clutch

wern3 at juno.com wern3 at juno.com
Thu Sep 18 10:46:58 EDT 2008

---------- Forwarded Message ----------I took the advice of the guy who welded another inch onto the length of the clutch pedal to increase the travel. After doing this last night, I was able to shift the tranny into 1st when the engine was stopped, and when I started it, the truck would move as soon as I let the clutch out a bit, I could not shift the tranny out of 1st though, when the motor was running.  At least the clutch seems to work a tiny bit, Just an FYI.
Thanks
Tim