[FC] Trailer for FC...

Ben and Lynn Stiles lbstiles at verizon.net
Sat Sep 20 12:18:04 EDT 2008

Hello folks:

Just sending out an all-call as I am in the market for a vintage camping trailer to pull with my FCs...specifically a 1958-1963 Scotty Serro silver trailer. These are single axle, lightweight, and silver (obviously) which will match any vehicle color. I grew up camping in Airstreams, but those go way beyond our budget at the time!

Some examples...

http://www.nationalserroscotty.org/rebuilds/59reardoor/index.html

http://www.nationalserroscotty.org/rebuilds/scotty4/index.html

http://www.nationalserroscotty.org/rebuilds/scotty3/index.html

If you ever see one of these small Scotty's along the road, in your neighborhood, if your neighbor has one sitting in his back yard, barn or garage, and they appear to be in decent shape, please let me know. I am willing to put some work into one of these.

I thought with the far-reaching geographical nature of this group might aid in this search..

Thanks!  Ben