[FC] Damage w/o ZDDP & '63 car motor in '63 FC...potential problems?

Rad Davis corvair at mindspring.com
Mon Sep 29 21:22:13 EDT 2008

I have to concur with Dale here:  Oils with insufficient anti-wear additives would cause problems in components with sliding friction and high loads - typically the lifter/cam interface is the first thing affected.

'destroyed valves' is both vague and unlikely as a result of an oil type change.

More info, please.