[FC] Engine Cover Support for Greenbrier

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Apr 21 20:22:38 EDT 2009

I'm pretty sure that all the late supports are functionally the
same.  We have one on ours with a front hinged cover, it works pretty
well.  It's bolted to the cover on the cross brace and the engine
side shroud.

--Bryan

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '62 700 Wagon, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa