[FC] more Rampy

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Tue Apr 28 20:10:33 EDT 2009

?On the oil thing "ZDDP", There were a couple of good articles written about that very thing and I also did some research and did a little tech talk on the very subject. ANY oil that DOES NOT have the "energy conserving" round star on it is acceptable to use in our engines. You have to be carefull which 10W30 you get and almost all 10W40 oils are good to run in our engines.

Ken Hand
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com