[FC] alt wiring help...again

Wild8bill at aol.com Wild8bill at aol.com
Fri Aug 14 12:19:42 EDT 2009

OK, my odyssey is almost complete. I've collected a variety of schematics
that are appropriate. However, I'm having a hard time interpreting a
schematic  from my 1971 Chilton Corvair repair guide; there is a drawing that shows
a  connection from the BAT post on alternator to a capacitor connected to
chassis  ground (as well as to the junction of ign switch, pos battery and #3
 post on regulator). I don't recall seeing such a connection in the real
world.

I have pics of the schematics if anyone can help with this. Maybe the
schematic is outdated, and the symbol is incorrect or unused today.

-Bill

what am I up to? _http://brewerdesign.googlepages.com_
(http://brewerdesign.googlepages.com/)   _www.myspace.com/zdlband_
(http://www.myspace.com/zdlband)