[FC] Turn signal cable not moving

Kevin Clark kevin@kcvairbrush.com kevin at kcvairbrush.com
Sat Aug 15 12:12:03 EDT 2009

My turn signal quit working in my 63 Corvan. I notice the cable is
not sliding so it must be disconnected somehow inside the steering
hub. I took the horn button off and notice the three screws that hold
down the plastic ring has a special head requiring a special tool.
I'm not sure if they are stock screws but do I have to disassemble
the horn before I take the steering wheel off? It looks like it
should slid off with the three screws and plastic ring attached. If I
can leave the horn attached to the steering wheel, is there something
I should watch for when taking the steering wheel off? Will something
fall out or tear apart if done this way?
Kevin

Kevin G. Clark
kevin at kcvairbrush.com
www.kcvairbrush.com